High-end turn key metrology service/systems packages for bike R&D
GS4RS|2W is an integrated multipurpose service platform for thermal, strain, shape variation and vibrational real time dynamic monitoring of motorcycle components, during in-door tests and in operative conditions.
- Real time 3D Shape Sensing monitoring of motorcycle components in operative conditions.
- Frame structural and vibrational monitoring
- Aerodynamic pressure monitoring on motorcycle body elements.
- On-circuit 3D dynamic driver posture monitoring for cinematic and structural correlation applications.
- Swing arm vibrational and structural dynamic monitoring with bonded/embedded multiplexed fiber optics sensors.
- front damper fork vibrational and structural monitoring brakes caliper thermal monitoring.
- Supply of GS4R multichannel FBG sensing control units expressly designed to be used on board of motorcycle , equipped with time trigger units and direct interfaces with CanBUS DAQ units.
- 3D optical scanning and surface Class A and Class B reconstruction services.
- Fast 3D Scanning of the driver for CFD simulations and Wind Tunnel applications
- 3D Optical Inspection and Certified Reporting on moulds and moulded parts.